FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - BOS operations on Jan 20
View Single Post
Old Jan 18, 2019, 9:36 pm
RoughAir

Well I had a Jet Blue flt scheduled on Jan 20 from BOS-RIC and when I saw the travel waiver come out I jumped on it. Being in Maine with a major snowstorm coming up on Jan 20 I have been thru this before.
Jet Blue will probably cease arrivals into BOS late Jan 19 so as to not have any or very few airplanes overnight on the ground on Jan 20. I would dare say their early am flts on Jan 21 from BOS will not go on time because they have to get airplanes into BOS to start the schedule. All the airlines will probably do this.
When the travel waiver come out yesterday they really blew it because their alert said to go to the web site under "manage flights" to rebook. Unfortunately B6 has always been weak on the IT side because no one, I repeat no one, could do it because of web site problems. I was on hold for 35 min and the reservations agent said yes they had a problem and no one could reschedule their flt from the web site if you were included on the travel alert city list.
In 2018 I flew Jet Blue on 30 flights from/to BOS.
You should have seen Jet Blue handle this weather ops fiasco years ago. Total flop. I quit them for about 2 years until they started to get their act together.