FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hall of Shame: Photographic Evidence of Disgusting Acts by Delta Air Lines Passengers
Old Jan 18, 2019, 9:05 am
OroroT

Programs: DL DM, UA, AA
I would LOVE Delta SCs to step up to some rules likes this, and ENFORCE them. With the exception of smoking, these behaviors seem to be the norm in the clubs these days. I guess I'm getting old, but sheesh the club should be better than the gate, since we do pay for using it.

Cathay Pacific has released a list of guidelines for guests using the carrier’s airport lounges necessary to “ensure an enjoyable lounge experience for all.”
Among the guidelines put in place by Cathay Pacific:
  • To keep noise levels to a minimum, please wear headphones when using personal devices, set your mobile ringer to vibrate, and keep conversations low.
  • Smoking cigarettes, pipes or cigars (including electronic cigarettes) is not permitted.
  • Please avoid placing your feet on any piece of furniture, including tables, chairs and other items.
  • For hygiene and safety reasons, bare feet are not permitted.
  • To maintain quality hygiene and health standards, please use utensils when taking food from the buffet.
So if you’re planning on clipping your toenails in the Cathay lounge while vaping, you might want to do it elsewhere.