FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Celebs on BA | 2019 edition
View Single Post
Old Jan 18, 2019, 1:55 am
Tobias-UK
Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club, easyJet and Ryanair

Programs: BA Gold (GGL/CCR)
Originally Posted by 385thBG
Sally Lindsay, someone called Nigel (did not catch his last name) and the camera crew pre-boarded BA293 to IAD. A cameraman (and sound boom operator) were filming as some people entered the plane and when announcements were made after boarding was completed, we were told they would be filming in First and World Traveller sections during the flight. Nigel made a brief statement at that time. Sorry, but was not paying close attention when they talked about the reason for the filming, though I vaguely recall it was for promotional purposes. Not entirely sure if Sally stayed on board or was just there initially as she was walking out the door of the plane as I boarded--no idea if she came back on board for the flight. Thankfully, I was in WT+ so only noticed when film crew walked back and forth during the first part of the flight; it was a good size film crew--tech folks, director, assistants, etc..
There was mention in another topic that there would be filming of the new First product on that route this month.