FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Marriott Bonvoy hotels in Manhattan (NYC) (from Oct. 2018)
Old Jan 16, 2019, 9:55 pm
NYCtraveler

Programs: AA 8MM Exec,Life Plat, Marriott Amb,Life Titanium, ,Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist.
I have been consistently staying at the Sheraton Tribeca.....It is a busy tourist business hotel....I'm an ambassador bla bla and I rarely get any upgrades here, and they only have 1 suite. That said, you can book their king bedded room with a couch.....which is about 425 square feet with higher floors looking at the river.....These rooms normally sell in winter for $200-$240 per night....NO DESTINATION fee. Location 4 blocks from China town.....1 block from the heart of Soho.....its on an unfortunate street....Canal street near a tunnel entrance....However right next door to a 24 hour convenience store for water, sandwiches, bananas etc. Club lounge is far too small......but doable. Many fabulous restaurants in 3 blocks walking distance.....AND the ladies at the bar make a mean Martini Cheers! PS...in Spring,Fall and summer the rooftop club lounge space is fantastic.