FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Sheraton La Caleta Resort & Spa, Tenerife, Spain CLOSED 1 Jul 2022 [Master Thread]
Old Jan 15, 2019, 2:49 am
Land-of-Miles
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci, BAEC LT Gold, HH Dia, MR LT Plat, IHG Diamond Amb, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by aschb
As a Premier Platinum member there is no need to book a CLUB room (floor 4-5). A standard room is fine (about 175 Euro for 1 person only).
If the hotel is not fully booked you may expect an upgrade anyway to a club room or similar or even to a suite.
As PP member you get free access to the Club Lounge on the ground floor. In addition there is a nice breakfast room near the pool.
Non PP member (even they have paid for a CLUB room) have no access to the Club Lounge or the breakfast area near the pool.
It's a little bit confusing for non Platinum members.

My last stay was in Nov/Dec for 25 days (as PP) booked as C+P and got a wonderful upgrade to a Suite with perfect view over the garden and ocean and of course access to the Club facilities free of charge. Parking underground is also free of charge and very convenient.
I highly recommend the hotel and will be back later this year for another 25-30 days!
Enjoy
Are you saying that Plats do not get access to the lounge and the Plat breakfast area? I haven't been to this property for a few years but that would put me off ever visiting again.