FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Mercure Genova San Biagio, Italy: Great two night stay
Old Jan 13, 2019, 10:14 pm
sfo

Programs: UA MM *Gold, Accor Silver
Mercure Genova San Biagio, Italy: Great two night stay

Check In Was friendly and fast. Was welcomed as a Accor gold member.Mini bar was offered complimentary, and a small gift was delivered to the room. Room The room was large, very clean as was the bathroom. The bed was very comfortable, however for me softer pillows would have been a plus. Free mini bar, flat screen tv, excellent wifi, and room safe. Dining A large breakfast buffet was offered, the price was included in my room rate of advance booking bed and breakfast. The selection was huge, there is something for everyone. The staff in the dining room were friendly and helpful. The dining room is also open for dinner, beginning at 7pm. I did not experience the evening meal. Location Location is out of the city center. There is public transportation available to the hotel. #7 or #63 bus as well as taxi's. Not much around the hotel, mostly business, a soccer field, and a shopping mall about 10 minutes walk away Overall A very nice experience.