FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - City National Bank Crystal Visa Infinite (USA); NY GA TN NV CA MA DC & MN
Old Jan 13, 2019, 2:39 pm
JoeSmart

Originally Posted by dreamspeed

Unfortunately I can’t confirm definitively one way or another. I have this exact same concern. On their website and on every blog I’ve found online it says Primary. On the actual T&Cs they have posted online and the physical copy that comes with the card it doesn’t specifically mention primary or secondary.

Currently I’m assuming primary until someone says otherwise.
Called the benefits people, and rep was pretty adamant that it is Primary. She said the language I quoted only applies if you decide you want to go through your insurance first. If you decline coverage from the agency, and you file a claim through the Infinite benefits first, as long as you meet all the other criteria, the will cover it through primary.
Now this is only one rep, and the language in the terms is vague so each to his/her own. Since I pc'd my CSP to CF, this is the only primary coverage card I carry, so like you, Ill probably continue to use it as my car rental card.