FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [PREM FARE GONE] TP/BA and CX First: Portugal to Hong Kong €1338 one way
Old Jan 13, 2019, 8:00 am
absoluy
Suspended

Programs: BA Gold
Originally Posted by Venezuela-Miami
I really want to visit any of the F lounges in HKG, but also made the research and can't be used on arrival, and they had a great arrivals lounge but is closed.

Now I am even considering making a new booking as my current ticket terminates in HKG (i'll check if there's still availability) adding HKG-MNL to be able to visit the any of the F lounges.
The F lounges in HKG are very nice. The arrivals lounge was... not as nice. It was tiny and had really limited food that wasn't particularly good vs. what you can get in HK. It was good for a shower after a long flight, but that's about it!

What is your booked routing? If going via London then the Cathay F lounge in LHR is a very good taste of what the HKG lounges are like, just on a much smaller scale. As nice as it is to have a cabana in The Wing, to get a massage in the Pier and to enjoy some sit down food in the Pier and/or the Wing, I don't think I would go significantly out of my way to visit either of them if you're already getting the LHR lounge experience and coming off of ~12 hours in CX F.