FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - BA OnBusiness - Major Inconsistency in T&Cs
Old Jan 13, 2019, 3:39 am
Tafflyer

Programs: Mucci, BA Gold, A3*Gold, AA Plat, HH Gold, IHG Plat Amb, Marriott Plat
Originally Posted by Anonba

BA onbusiness bookings are non changeable once outbound is flown so if that was the reason given for not being able to change that would be correct.

See Onbusiness t and c from ba.com below:

11.1 Reward Flight bookings can be changed no less than 24 hours prior to the FIRST scheduled departure of the flight in the Reward itinerary. Reward Flight Upgrade bookings can be changed no less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled departure of the flight in the Reward itinerary. Reward Flight Upgrade changes are subject to the fare rules of the original commercial booking class.
This was why I had a fight. This highlights the inconsistency in this scheme. You see, when I open the T&C’s from my logged-on page to OB, I see this ...
11.1 Reward Flight bookings and Reward Flight Upgrade bookings can be changed no less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled departure of the flight in the Reward itinerary. Reward Flight Upgrade changes are subject to the fare rules of the original commercial booking class.

11.2 Changes can be made by the Company Authoriser, Programme Administrator, Nominated Travel Agent or by the Travelling Employee via On Business or through Your local On Business Service Centre.

11.3. Permitted changes are limited to date and time of a relevant flight and are subject to capacity limitations. Name changes are not permitted. You may incur a service fee to make a permitted change to Your Reward Flight booking or Reward Upgrade Flight booking or an additional charge to cover taxes, fees and charges.
This is cleary different to what you quoted and indeed was quoted to me by the BA OB agent. 10 minutes after quoting back their own T&C’s to them by email, my change was made.

https://onbusiness.britishairways.co...and-conditions