FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [PREM FARE GONE] TP/BA and CX First: Portugal to Hong Kong €1338 one way
Old Jan 13, 2019, 12:00 am
Gold_Member

Programs: QF OWE, HH D, HGP D, Starriott Plat, AA/LM/SQ/VA/QF/AS/BA
Originally Posted by torontochinese
is it safe to make other travel arrangement for this ticket or should wait for CX for a few days?
I’m a little cautious because although this fare was titled ‘Flash Sale’ here on FT, I suspect it was deliberately worded in this manner so that the bloggers and others didn’t go to town on it if they heard it was a mistake fare. I expect the bloggers browse this Premium fare more than once a day and once one of them publishes it, all the others just copy to get their share of publicity. When I look at all the pricing for competing airlines and routes it’s difficult to beilieve that this is indeed a legitimate fare. I can’t even find the Flash sale website.

But if the recent Vietnam-USA fare was anything to go by, consider the precedent set so I assume they will honour this fare as well.

Last edited by Gold_Member; Jan 13, 2019 at 12:03 am Reason: Looks like Chan_hkg beat me to it with confirmation. Good result for those who got in!