FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - New United Clubs for MSY and RDU, Renovated FLL and LGA
Old Jan 12, 2019, 10:56 pm
seat38a

Programs: IHG Spire, Hilton Honors Gold, Marriott Titanium, Mileage Plus Gold
Originally Posted by PacificClipper
UA moves to the recently opened terminal at LGA in April I believe so the new club there is not far off. FLL has been under construction for a long while and should open soon. The RDU club has also been under construction for several months. MSY should open with the new terminal. There’s also the new club at the end of the C3 concourse at EWR that’s being built. As soon as that opens the C1 club needs to be next. Great news all around. However I agree that TPA is a glaring hole in the club network.

There are some head scratchers though. Not a single club at DEN or IAD have been remodeled. Considering DEN is the most profitable UA hub it seems odd.

Also UA will be moving to T3 at PHX. The press release and media coverage only mention the new Sky Club in the new concourse. No mention of UA occupying the former Sky Club space. Me thinks the PHX club may get dropped in the terminal move.
Well if its already profitable, I guess they see no reason to spend money on it.