FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Merging award and revenue bookings on AF and Delta
Old Jan 12, 2019, 9:56 pm
Klems

Thanks for the input everyone.

Given your response and advice, I think that I'll just book the 12:20pm flight. @carnarvon, I checked any option offered by SNCF whether it's the regular TGV, Ouigo and they even have a low cost Corail Intercites from Austerlitz... but no thanks . I also much much prefer to transfer at CDG, whether it's to a plane or train, rather than trekking to Paris (I usually value convenience over price if the price difference isn't ridiculous).

To @SDQBound 's point, I'll call to have them adding a note on both bookings, and I'll ask at JFK that they check my luggage all the way through to NTE. I'll have a couple of hours to kill at CDG, but that's ok, I'll probably be happy to go take a shower and refresh in the lounge and have some breakfast anyway, after the meager economy breakfast I will get on the plane.

And to @ok986 's point, if I end up making it really early I'll see if they can switch me over to the 9:30 am flight, hoping that my checked luggage will follow.