Old Jan 12, 19, 3:15 pm
ScienceTeacher

Programs: British Airways
I love your enthusiasm of flying! I caught it at 17 and it hasn't faded... even a little bit! I have gone so far to actually learn to fly a small plane... Anyway. I'd also like to offer my sincere congratulations on getting into a prestigious place for your further education. I have two students headed to Oxbridge this year; Physics at Oxford and Natural Sciences at Cambridge (grades permitting!) this October. They are really excited. And Scared!

Now the serious bit. University is really weird lesson in life where you get a sum of money every month, have a weird variety of classes (some you like) and you're also surrounded by like minded people. Your afforded amazing life stories by people who have dedicated their lives to what you will study in only one term. My advice is do not shy away from all options just yet; see where University takes you. You might find yourself longing for a job which is travel intensive or something that pays well but is 9-5. Whatever you do chose, all the best and make sure you are are happy... not the airline!