FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Archived: The NEXUS Information Thread
View Single Post
Old Jan 11, 2019, 5:12 pm
Montoya080

Originally Posted by Chiro1979
I am conditionally approved for my NEXUS renewal, but require an interview. I have an appointment scheduled in YYZ next week, but I doubt the US govt shutdown will be done by then. I live in PHL. I was wondering if it is possible to have the Canadian side interview me when I go to my appointment in YYZ, and then go to the global entry enrollment center in PHL once the government reopens to be interviews by the US side? Otherwise I guess I will have to plan another trip back to Canada to complete the interview. Which is annoying, but I will if I have no choice. Just wondering if the global entry center would be able to interview me for the US portion. Thanks!!
You can definitely get the Canadian side of the interview done at YYZ even though the US shutdown drags on.
How exactly to book the US side after that, I don't know, as the booking system seems to be set up for one interview per application.

Please also note that the Nexus team (Canadian) will be temporarily in Washinton DC this year (2019).