FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Marriott Bonvoy : Stays/Points not posting [Master Thread]
Old Jan 10, 2019, 8:02 pm
puchong

Originally Posted by DCFlyer0306
I have also had a terrible experience with stays posting since the reservation system changes in late November, with only 1 of 5 hotel stays correctly posting

I had three stays that did not post at all and one that only posted the points and elite credit for 1 out of 4 nights

Furthermore, none of my Plat welcome points are posting and probably 80% of them are missing since the merger happened in August -- I'm not sure this is even worth chasing down at 1000 points / stay

I've also not gotten any points from the MegaBonus despite registering and having several stays with more than 2 nights at many different brands

It is getting really frustrating - they've had 3 years to plan for this and the level of customer service is poor - it is making the elite program feel like work instead of fun / rewarding. I am seriously thinking of status matching to Hyatt or Hilton for the first time in my 11+ years as an elite member with SPG
My experience with stays and welcome bonus points not posting is identical. Then you have spend time on the phone, often more than once, with dumb Marriott agents to get what is rightfully yours. It seems Marriott's attitude is that now that they are so big, customers have no option but to stay at their properties. Well, I have already shifted many of my 2019 stays to other chains.