FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Brand / Models vs Rental Car Company - USA
Old Jan 10, 2019, 7:30 pm
EqualOpp

Programs: whatever it takes
Originally Posted by m907

And with Ford and GM discontinuing most of their sedans, everything's going to change again in a year or two because the rental companies will have to replace their Ford/Chevy sedans with other brands' sedans.
well...that would simplify things going forward for me perhaps. The technical reasons (One of paramount importance to me) that I have become aware of in the last year relates specifically to my experience with 2 Chevys (Impala and Camaro Convertible). I've also read about other people having the same issue with other Chevys...with a GMC Denali as well. Inspired me to download car owner guides and it appears that the technical reason is also in certain Chrysler Jeeps as well...but no way to tell until I actually was in the car. Might not be in any of their newer models...but I don't know that.

Ford, Toyota, Nissan, Hyundai, Kia, and Mercedes appear to be ok....haven't researched other brands.I drive a VW and it is ok...