FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - which lounge is the best at TPE
View Single Post
Old Jan 9, 2019, 10:50 am
24left
Suspended

Programs: AC SE100K-1MM, NH, DL, AA, BA, Global Entry/Nexus, APEC..
Originally Posted by jamesxie63
hi, I will take Eva business class flight from TPE and have found three lounges available which are the club by EVA Air, EVA Air the star and EVA Air the infinity. which one is the best or all are the same? thank you.
@jamesxie63

Here is the link to the EVA TPE lounge options and entry info

Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport - EVA Air | America

While I'm clearly not a "local", I've been flying to/from TPE for 4 years now and early on, I would receive those BP stock cards from BR with an invitation to The Infinity lounge.

In 2018, I was at TPE at least 17 times and had mixed experiences with both Infinity and the SQ lounge.

On some days, like my recent visit, Infinity was the much better choice. It was quiet and had few guests and well, plenty of Haagen Dazs. Other other visits (always at about the same time of day), you couldn't get a seat, the buffet area was a mess - or serving dishes etc were empty, and long line for showers.

SQ is much quieter but the food is generally meh and I don't like their lavs. Also, the wifi kicks out all the time and you have to keep re-loggin-in. Not terrible.

My view is, I go to Infinity first and take a look. If crowded, just go to the SQ.

And yes, since they are across the way from each other and a short walk, not really an issue.