Old Jan 8, 19, 8:35 am
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 81
If you travel TO the country, you should use the document of that country, for that journey.

Going to the Netherlands, use the Dutch passport the whole time - going to the U.S., use the U.S. passport.

If using the U.S. document to Europe, the agents might inquire about your intended period of stay.
C46 is offline