FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - PWM Tickets Posting 0 MQM (and how can I get the DM reps from Duluth when I call)
Old Jan 8, 2019, 6:54 am
bergamini

Programs: Delta DM, Bonvoy LT Titanium, Hertz PC
PWM Tickets Posting 0 MQM (and how can I get the DM reps from Duluth when I call)

I purchased MKE<>FLL in September with mostly PWM ($450/45K and $37.60 Amex). These historically have posted MQM for me no problem and, in fact, the outbound did post the MQM. Then they clawed them back. I should note that OB had 4 hour delay and re-routed due to IRROPS and return had a 20 hour delay and IRROPS (both maintenance) and I don't know if ticket reissue for new flights on both legs somehow corrupted the ticket Nonetheless, they appear to be completed with processing and the denial is: "3 - This reason code means that this segment status is: Fare flown is not eligible for mileage credit." It's wrong and I know it so I call DM desk. Get a guy with a southern accent. He says outbound is "still processing" (even though it shows the denial code already and not still processing online) and that I should just wait. I wait 2 more days. In that time they clawed the MQM back on the outbound. Grrrr. Call DM desk again. Another Southern accent. This time I'm told PWM ticket's don't earn any type of MQM's, RDM's, etc. Double grrrrr. I finally screen shot the process showing you do get MQD on PWM and send it to Twitter with note of disappointment that my calls in were brushed off. Twitter says will research, comes back an hour later and says appears to be a bulk issue with processing SkyMiles for certain tickets and she's forwarded my request to that team to fix. Anyone else have issues with PWM's posting right now?

Also, the DM desk has dropped a lot in the last month. I've had 6 distinct issues where I have had to HUCA, go to Twitter or just give up. Every time I have a great DM rep interaction it's inevitably someone from Chisholm (Duluth). Any trips or tricks on when to call to get that center?

Last edited by bergamini; Jan 8, 2019 at 7:02 am