FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - JPM Reserve VISA Infinite replaced Palladium (2016 - 2021)
Old Jan 8, 2019, 4:04 am
Magic Pickles

Programs: UA 1K - 2.1MM, HH LT Diamond, IHG Diamond, Bonvoy LT Titanium, Hyatt Glob
Originally Posted by cce5858
Oh and after speaking to my banker, he told me the rumored new name for the Ritz-Carlton Card would be the J.P. Morgan Marriott Bon Voyage Reserve Card. Let the eye rolls begin.....lol. Also, the card will no longer be constructed of the same solid material as the Reserve card, and would be metal-plastic laminate. However, if you would like to see the full metal card come back, call in to card services and ask to leave feedback. They are considering bringing back the metal design if there is a sufficient demand for it. I for one would like the full metal card as it is just gorgeous...silly I know.
Since the new leaked program name is Bonvoy, it will likely be Bonvoy Reserve - J.P. Morgan

I’d be very surprised if they offer a rebranded full metal card for a product no longer offered to new applicants. I don’t know how they can reopen a premium card to new applicants since AMEX has the rights to it via contractual agreement.