FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Sale Fares Discussion
View Single Post
Old Jan 8, 2019, 1:00 am
ChocolateFactory

Programs: Marriott Titanium Elite, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, BA Silver, A3 Gold, Sixt Diamond
Originally Posted by mr_botak
I'm considering the ARN-SIN deal. Would appreciate any input on the transit experience at ARN coming from a BA flight to QR please. Looks like terminal 2 to 5. Crucially, is this an all airside transfer? I read something that suggests it is necessary to enter Sweden to transfer between terminals. I'll be doing this in April, and mindful of certain complications for UK passport holders that may exist, I'm keen to avoid EU borders. Any help much appreciated please.
There’s a thread somewhere on FT on this, I believe there is an airside shuttle bus, but not even the airport staff know where it departs (I recently walked past the door by chance). Apparently it runs like once or twice per hour and nobody knows when, you might be standing in a crowded bus for 20 minutes before it starts going etc., though the ride takes just five minutes.
Spare yourself the trouble. Immigration at ARN is usually really fast and it’s just a 10 minute walk.

Edit - found the thread:
Check in @ [ARN] T2 - can I get to T5 airside?