FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - retaliation by American Airlines suing in small claims court?
Old Jan 7, 2019, 5:54 pm
JonNYC
Suspended

Originally Posted by writetorich
Actually New York George, I would gingerly and respectfully disagree with your assertion. ( hey you an an Evangelist )
My question was not for the community to assess the merits of my claim nor the likelihood of winning/prevailing.
Assuming, It's not completely frivolous and simply not pure harassment / shakedown of AA , I wanted to know any possible repercussions or retaliation, as I consider myself somewhat as a stakeholder with lifetime Plat and 600K banked miles.
I did not want this thread to become a discussion of the merits, reasonableness or flaming of my position position. ( you did NOT flame me) But I respectfully reply that the specific details are not really extremely relevant to my question.

It was about potential retaliation./ potential repercussions of commencing a small claims court action.
Not the merits , strength of my claims.
Has any one sued in small claims court and what was the result?
My desire is to get a reasonable remedy , and dismiss the action without anyone appearing.
I assume that AA uses flat rate or very cheap lawyers for to defend such an action.
you've completely changed the question from what you originally asked-- note your thread title.