FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - JPM Reserve VISA Infinite replaced Palladium (2016 - 2021)
Old Jan 7, 2019, 10:49 am
ExpatExp

Programs: AA EXP and Eurostar Carte Blanche
Originally Posted by cce5858
JPMR, Amex Plat, and Amex Centurion in the US all offer Priority Pass Select, with unlimited member visits and 2 guests per visit. My old Japan Centurion, which I card transfered to the US Centurion offered a Priority Pass without the “Select”, and was the Prestige. Keep in mind this “Select” is much better than the “Real” US$430 Priority Pass Prestige, which charges $32 for each guest. The only PP better than all these is the Ritz-Carlton Rewards Card PP which offers unlimited visits and unlimited guests.
Originally Posted by mia
Priority Pass has changed the meaning of their nomenclature. Originally, Select memberships excluded lounges operated by United and Copa Airlines. When those lounges left Priority Pass entirely, this exclusion became meaningless. Today Select means "sponsored by a USA based financial institution". It has no functional implication.
Yes -- that's what I was getting at. "Select" used to be much worse than the "real" one -- how funny that it is now the opposite! A shame that United and Copa left -- didn't know that had happened.