FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - JPM Reserve VISA Infinite replaced Palladium (2016 - 2021)
Old Jan 7, 2019, 7:26 am
cce5858

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by Magic Pickles

I suggest having your team contact online support and open a ticket. I also have an open ticket and they are supposed to call me. It appears these offers as well as previous ones such as the extra UR point for mobile payments was never offered on the JPMR.
I found the solution! I am surprised no one on this thread has said anything about this as its something we are all kinda left out on... So I called Chase Card Services on the back of my Freedom to ask about all these "Chase Offers" since apparently it is only on Chase products. She said I can find it upon logging in on the mobile app. I asked for a supervisor to walk me through the steps on JPMorgan Mobile and still could not find it. She then asked me to call banking. So I called client services and online IT support as Magic Pickles suggested to open a ticket. I was surprised he knew what I was talking about, and he told me that no ticket was needed since it was a feature not yet available for the JPMorgan account access (I have US private banking login and Taiwan JPMS Asset Management login).

So this is what you have to do. Go to www.chase.com and enroll in CHASE ONLINE. Put in your card number, and you have to create a new username different from your JPMorgan Online one. For me I started with my Freedom. Then I completed setup and logged out and logged in, and voila, all my Chase cards showed up, including JPM Reserve and JPM Ritz. The only cards that don't show up are the Ink cards. Then I finally had access to Chase Mobile. And then under my Amazon card, I see Chase offers. This all took less than 10 mins.

Hope this was helpful. Nothing exciting in the offers as of now but I'm glad I learned something new today and no longer feel left out.