FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hertz Do Not Renters List
View Single Post
Old Jan 5, 2019, 9:47 pm
guv1976
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold
Originally Posted by jamaal609
I rented a vehicle in 2014 from Philadelphia airport from Hertz .I was involved in an accident while an unauthorized driver was operating the vehicle. I regret that I did that & made a unconscious decision to not pay the extra fee for adding the driver and have learned from the experience that either you have to pay the fee for the extra driver or pull over to rest until you are able to operate the vehicle safely. I have rented from other rental car companies , such as Avis, Budget, Enterprise, etc., with no further accidents, I would like to rent again from Hertz because I like the company, brands they offer, ease of renting, basically . Hertz was made whole by your insurance and that it has been almost 5 years, so I would like for you to please reconsider renting to me again in the future because this Do Not Renters List is breaking my heart . I was a member to Hertz and had a great track record for years .Please take my sincere apology into consideration and restore my rental privileges again .

Unless Hertz was made whole by you or your insurance instead of Hertz' own Insurance, what reason would Hertz have to take you off of its DNR list?