Old Jan 5, 19, 2:05 pm
sfgiants13

Programs: Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by VG3RMJC2 View Post
As a frequent visitor to Istsnbul, the DT Sirkeci is in a good spot to visit the old city, but the rooms are small and their service is not that good. I wouldnt go back there again. You can still stay in Conrad or Hilton Bomonti and take a cap there, its not far and fairly cheap.
From my experience, both the Conrad and Hilton Bomonti are 2 of the best Hilton properties in Europe, Conrad has great views and service, but Hilton's views are unbeatable, at the lounge you will feel like sitting over the clouds. I would go for Hilton because of the views and lounge experience, I have met there the best duty and guest relations manager I have ever met during my 20+ years of travel who is taking a great care of me in every visit, that definitely contributed to the decision of having Hilton my first and best choice whenever in Istanbul.
Right now I'm at the DT Old Town for 2 nights but was debating changing that. After being jetlagged the first two nights we figured being able to walk around would be nice instead of being further out where the Hilton/Conrad hotels are. I'm assuming the Old Town DT is similar the Sirkeci? I'm still considering switching to the Conrad for 2 nights then Hilton but the location of the DT is making it hard.