FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Fast track immigration at YYZ?
View Single Post
Old Jan 4, 2019, 10:00 am
flyingrohit

Programs: UA 1K/*G, Marriott Gold Elite, IHG Platinum, HHonors Silver
Fast track immigration at YYZ?

Hi guys, not sure where was the best place to post this but I have a question.
In a few days I will be on KLM business class from Amsterdam to Toronto arriving at 340ish. I have a 545 flight on United first from YYZ to ORD on a separate ticket. First question is that is there an airside transfer from terminal 3 to terminal 1? Based on my research, it seems KLM is in terminal 3 and United is at terminal 1 so I would need to do that. Also is there an airside transfer desk for United? If the answer to the above are no, then onto the next part? Does YYZ have any sort of fast track immigration for business class passengers at terminal 3, because otherwise it seems I'll have to clear immigration at YYZ through normal lanes and I don't know how long lines are on a Tuesday afternoon, then take a train to T1, then go through US pre-clearance since my flight is to the US. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. I know it's not good planning on my part to have only 2 hours between arrival and departure on separate tickets with international flights, but I had to be back in LA the same evening so booked the best option I could. Does being in premium cabin for those flights help at all with avoiding any other airport-related lines with immigration, security, etc. Any help greatly appreciated! Haven't been to YYZ since I was very very young so I'm very oblivious to the way things go there. Thanks!!