FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [ARCHIVE to 2020] Conrad Bora Bora Nui Resort & Spa {PYF}
Old Jan 4, 2019, 7:03 am
escape4

Programs: Hyatt Glob; Hilton Dia; Marriott AMB; Accor Dia; IHG Dia Amb; GHA Tit
Originally Posted by brodielayne
one could get bored easy in Bora Bora relative to the Maldives.
I am curious, why did you find BB more boring then the Maldives? In BB you have access to the main island which brings several kinds of possible activities whereas in the Maldives you are limited to the resort or around the resort. Not to say that I did not enjoy my stay in the Maldives, but I found there was more to do in BB.

Originally Posted by flyerni
I have been to the all three and completely agree. While BB is a beautiful island, the Conrad is not the right place to experience it. The Conrad's in Koh Samui and Maldives are very close in my mind; Koh Samui has excellent food, beautiful views and a nice island to explore, while the Maldives is a very special place and the underwater restaurant is a fun, one-time gimmick. Definitely avoid the Hilton's in the Seychelles -- it doesn't even come close!
If we are comparing these three Conrads, the worst fit for the location is Conrad KS in my opinion. If going to KS, I would much rather stay around Chaweng; if one is looking for quiet and privacy, then of course Chaweng is not it, but why go to Conrad KS rather than Maldives if someone wants quiet? In BB the Conrad's weakness is that it does not have the mountain views, but the boat access to the main island makes it a decent choice in terms of ease of getting around.