FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Club Europe catering | menus, reviews and photos
Old Jan 3, 2019, 5:37 pm
1Aturnleft

Originally Posted by S_W_S
GIB-LHR 31 December 2018 1310
Band 3 lunch

Had the same menu last night MAD-LHR.
The crudités on my tray remained in situ - untouched for the entire meal service. Would have preferred a dollop of potato salad, cucumber salad or something else with a decent coating of dressing on it than a dry vegetable with cottage cheese. Went with the chicken option too - for me it was the best out of the three options but it wouldn't have been a choice I'd naturally have leaned towards if that makes sense. The sauce was plentiful if a little on the MSG side. The vegetables were crunchy and the rice not too stodgy. The chicken however was tiny nuggets of leg and thigh meat. Nothing of any significance or substance to bite into. More a case of 'hunt the chicken' than anything! The cheese was good as was the bread selection, of which several passes of the bread basket were made. The rhubarb crumble had to be the most disappointing dessert for me that I've had in the Do&Co CE selection. The crumble topping was soggy and the cream underneath tasted synthetic. Nothing about it was enjoyable for me. Overall I'd give this particular menu 5/10. Some actual chicken in the chicken dish would have scored it an extra mark. I won't be sad if I never see this menu in CE again.

Last edited by 1Aturnleft; Jan 3, 2019 at 5:49 pm