FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Oman (J) Review vs QR
View Single Post
Old Jan 3, 2019, 5:31 pm
PxC

Programs: BA Silver, Hilton Gold, Caesars Diamond
Originally Posted by BobFF68
Thanks for the nice review. I already booked a trip to MXP from CGK in J for next months with my wife and 4 yo daughter, which pair of seats do you think better if you need to assist/ interact with partner or children? So far I choose the center couple and near aisle seat. Recently flown on QR B787 with my daughter only and center seats couple wasn't good at all for traveling together, each time my daughter needed anything I had to walk to the other aisle as center seats are too far each other, much better at return when I choose one center and one aisle (despite airport agents always trying to move us to center), luckily on all 4 legs QR FA were wonderful with my daughter.
What about A330 and B787, did you feel any significant difference?
Didn't notice any difference between the A330 and 787, apart from the size of the windows

Your seat choices seem good, the centre seats are in line with eachother, and the window pairs are slightly off. I guess check some pictures to make sure all three will be roughly in line, but I'm sure it will be very good for you regardless.