Old Jan 3, 19, 3:04 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: NYC
Posts: 24,255
Originally Posted by Martellus View Post
Only option available is to talk to my colleague again to have him call in to explain the situation, so AA can retroactively withdraw his SWUs and credit me back mine. Not looking forward to subjecting him to that call.
You can make this easier for him if you draft an email (or commentary for the web form) and then either have him log onto his account to send the complaint in, or sit with him and do it. Should only take a couple of minutes of his time and easier than calling in.
ijgordon is offline