FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The babybus (Sweden<> East Coast) Fare meetup thread
Old Jan 3, 2019, 4:41 am
daftboy

Programs: Mucci (Scirocco Sash), BAEC Gold, IHG Diamond Ambassador
So it looks like the BA1 I was booked on for 5th July has been cancelled/removed from the schedule – got a “Your seat has been changed” email from BA which I didn’t quite understand at first, but when I went into MMB the flight has moved from Friday to Sunday that week, which is not terribly helpful – I’ll need to be moved to an ex-LHR service on the Friday, which is not the end of the world (but a shame)

In checking the schedule for that day on EF and on ba.com the BA1 has disappeared so must not be operated.

Problem is this does not seem to have filtered through to AA properly as the booking there now shows me on the BA1 on both the Friday and the Sunday (and in BA MMB, they have simply moved the booking from Friday to Sunday).

Does anyone have past experience of this – I need to call AA rather than BA right? (it’s 001 plated obviously). Presumably AA be able to move me onto either BA or AA services ex-LHR on the Friday? (I would guess they can given it’s the Joint Business).