FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Need some advice on the Priority Pass Lounge at MCO.
Old Jan 2, 2019, 12:27 pm
sandman512

Originally Posted by corporate-wage-slave
Orlando has an unusual set up. There is a main terminal building where you check in, then a set of 4 concourses detached from the main building, connected by train. Furthermore the security is per pair of concourses. Gates 1-29 and gates 30-59 are a pair of concourses on one side, sharing security. Gates 70-99 and then gates 100-129 are on the other side, and as you have probably guessed, also share a security control area. Now unfortunately for you, almost certainly you will be departing from gate 100-129, which is the wrong concourse for the lounge.

You are still welcome to go to the lounge, you have to clear security on that side of the main building, take the train to 1-29, go to the lounge, enjoy that, then return on the train. However you then leave airside as if you were an arriving passengers, you end up landside in the main building. To get to your departing flight you cross over the main building, go through security again, take the train to your departure gate in the 100-129 range and then take your flight.

CWS/mod: After a few days I'll merge this thread into the main Orlando thread.
Thank you very much, now i get it! I wonder how much time I should give myself? Thanks!