FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Marriott Lifetime Elite Status General Discussion [Master Thread]
Old Jan 1, 2019, 9:46 am
RogerD408
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA LTG (EXP), Hilton Silver (Dia), Marriott LTP (PP), SPG LTG (P) > MPG LTPP
Originally Posted by decentmove
Also confused about the many statements on here.

My situation is as follows:
I was looking at totally independant accounts, unlinked, unmerged, un-whatsoever until I combined them yesterday. At the time of the combination I have held Plat. level in both accounts. The true old MR Plat (75) and the true old spg Plat (50). I further racked up 44 nights on MR and 6 on spg in 2018.

I combined yesterday and all my LT nights and my LT Plat. years were added up correctly to >750 LT nights and >10 LT Plat. years. So far so good.

I currently show as Plat Premier Elite, although I shoud only be a normal Plat (coz of 50 nights in 2018).
I also currently show as LT Plat, although I should be a LTPPE based on my >750 combined LT nights and my >10 combined LT Plat. years. Should I be worried?
Unless you had MR LTP then waiting for the sweep is needed. SOMETIME in January (or maybe later) they will be going through and looking at all accounts and applying the legacy rules and other means to meet the tiers before upgrading your account.