FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Marriott Bonvoy ‘Ambassador Elite’ Level : experiences (2020 and earlier)
Old Jan 1, 2019, 5:10 am
hockeyinsider
Suspended

Programs: Delta Diamond, Marriott Ambassador & Lifetime Titanium, Hertz President's Circle, United Silver
Originally Posted by deac83
I'm on my way to London right now, the reservation for today does not show in the app, online or for my Ambassador. I made the res in Dec via Mariott.com, it's for a former SPG property. The booking originally showed up in the system, I was able to apply my suite nights to it. Everything was working fine. Then at the 5 day mark my suite ug cleared and the reservation disappeared from all visibly systems outside of the hotel itself.

I've gotten messages on my phone and email to check in, but following the links leads me to no reservation.

I know I have a res, I know I've been ug (to one of the 3 suite options I selected, but I don't know which), I have no proof of any of this, I can't check in so they can tell me if my room is ready. I've spent a lot of time communicating with my Ambassador and the hotel over this issue.

This stuff is the core of the hotel's business, how can you have res just vanish. What if I wanted to cancel by the deadline and was flying with no phone access?

All I know is that they 'HAD' to do this on August 18th, that just tells me how messed up they are or maybe they didn't want to work through the holidays.
You should make an issue out of it with your ambassador so, hopefully, a ticket is created and it's forwarded to IT.