Old Dec 31, 18, 6:42 pm
capedreamer

Programs: AC SE
Originally Posted by zeer0 View Post
Just had this menu yesterday on MUC-YYZ. I thought the appetizer was mediocre, but salad was good. Fish main was decent if a bit bland. Garlic bread was overly soggy but flavorful, and I liked that they had pretzel bread out of Germany. Good cheese plate and dessert. Also loved that they had fresh squeezed OJ for some delicious mimosas.
Arrival meal was just ok, but I was so full from the first meal that it was fine.

Wonderful service on this sector btw. Every flight attendant I interacted with was very pleasant and just genuinely nice. The one on my side especially was just a charm.
Ha... funny because I was on that flight (AC847) today (Dec 31) and my experience was like a "through the looking glass" version of yours. For me:

1) The salmon appetizer was fantastic
2) The fish (pike perch) main was disappointing (overcooked and oversalted)
3) The arrival meal exceeded my expectations
​​​​​​4) The crew and service were mediocre (didn't take orders by status, no greetings or acknowledgement by SD, and general attitude of indifference)

I do agree that the pretzel bread is always a nice treat (though I passed on it this time as I had more than my fill of Laugengebäck after two weeks in the Munich area).