FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [ARCHIVE to 2020] Hilton Amex Aspire $250 Resort Credit
Old Dec 31, 2018, 4:02 pm
GundamWing01

Originally Posted by Adam1222
It shouldn't matter. What he described should be the case at literally all the reports on the list. I.e., this is how the benefit works.
in theory, youre right. it doesnt matter because thats how its "supposed to work". however, in practice, DP details are critical. im sure someone like you understands that. if I were to tell you amex airline GC credits posted successfully without further detail, are you not going to ask which airline and what denom? same thing. details are always helpful. nobody cares about an empty DP of how things were supposed to work just because its on some list. nobody wants to follow-up and hunt down credit if it can be avoided. especially if its a popular property, then DP details would be helpful for those knowing the credits posted successfully for someone else before their own visit. even BETTER if the credits posted for a property thats totally NOT supposed to work. then wouldnt such a DP be important? i think so.