FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Sky Club Food Getting Better
View Single Post
Old Dec 31, 2018, 10:41 am
Loadmaster

Programs: A few
Originally Posted by OroroT
Everyone is different, this scenario would not seem to bother you in the least. We don't have kids and therefore are probably less used to this. My feeling is that the SC club should offer an experience at least somewhat better than waiting at the gate, considering some sort of monetary compensation is ultimately required to enter.

And actually, I'll take the germ-ridden, snot-nosed kids any day over the blow-hard business guys pacing back and forth, bellowing into their cell phones so the whole SC can hear their inane conversations (disclosure, this latter statement to keep pvn happy)
True, I don't have kids either, maybe just more accustomed to busy airports and clubs around the holidays I suppose; you win some, you lose some.

The pacing blow-hards are pure entertainment for me (I'm easily amused), it gets especially entertaining when there are two in close proximity to one another and they are having a hard time hearing the person on their phone due to the volume of the other blow-hard; the evil looks to one another, the exaggerated body movements, etc make me giggle a little