FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - SAS Lounge Options Beirut (BEY)
View Single Post
Old Dec 31, 2018, 9:46 am
GUWonder
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by FlyingMoose
That's a consistent problem across SK though and repeatedly bringing this to SK's attention has made zero difference. SAS does not care how their staff treated their passengers and does not care if you stop flying them as a result of that.

As long as MacDonalds and Starbucks have obligatory customer service training, I can't believe that stewardesses don't go through that and are not held responsible for customer satisfaction.
SAS seems to be primarily run for the benefit of those entitled to benefit from airline employee travel benefits -- that includes SK management, SK's employees and those with family and friend relationships to such.

There are a couple of SK FAs whom I see so often on some of my flights that I know what kind of attitude and "service" will be coming to at least some SK passengers. It doesn't take too long into the flights for me to reconfirm that the mantra about old dogs and new tricks is applicable to SK.

SK seems to have some questionable employee management practices, whether or not its by way of retention practices, of hiring practices or otherwise. Complaints about SK seem to mainly get attention from those with tin ears that don't work so well.

I wouldn't recommend flying SK to BEY regardless of class of service, unless it was the most direct route or cheapest route and worth tolerating (for those reasons).

Last edited by GUWonder; Dec 31, 2018 at 10:00 am