FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 2019 United PQM/PQS/PQD Status Milestone Roll Call Thread
Old Dec 31, 2018, 8:25 am
UA_Flyer
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA*Lifetime GS, Hyatt* Lifetime Globalist
2019 United PQM/PQS/PQD Status Milestone Roll Call Thread

Continuing the tradition that lightman7 and I have been doing in this forum in the past several years, here we go again....

Tomorrow is the first date of 2019, which could means ua1flyer is bound to hit silver by end of the day, so it's time for this year's PQM/PQS/PQD thread.

Milestone Crossed (25K, 50K, 75K, 100K, 150K, etc., or 30, 60, 100, 120 etc. PQS, any multiple of 1 million Lifetime, or UGS Invites in Calendar 2019) Since this thread is for your status Milestone, please don't post your Milestone if you haven't yet met the PQD requirement for that Milestone - you can post it once you meet the PQD requirement.

If you're already a MMF, don't post that. This is intended for people who cross the mark in 2019. Use the existing MM thread for MM commentary.

Feel free to post:

Date on Which Milestone was Crossed (or date PQD met after that date).

Route on Which It Was Crossed

Previous Status

New Status

Any other info, or back story relevant to achieving the new level, or want to thank FT.
Don't post "I'm close to" or " I have XXX PQM/PQS" - only post when you cross a threshold. Thanks. This is a roll-call thread, there shouldn't be any discussion other than congratulations to people crossing thresholds in order to keep the thread a decent size).

Please, no posts on "I haven't reached" a milestone, or any discussion NOT directly related to having recently crossed a milestone!!!

If you want to tell your story, there is a companion thread to this thread:

The 2019 “Who, When, Where, What and How” thread!:)

Here is last year's milestone numbers:

2018 United PQM/PQS/PQD Status Milestone Roll Call Thread

Last edited by UA_Flyer; Dec 31, 2018 at 9:10 am