FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Premium Fare Deals | 2018 edition
View Single Post
Old Dec 30, 2018, 1:45 am
Breadstick77

Programs: BA Gold, EI Platinum, VS Silver
I actually know the guys who built Bright Flights. Like me they fly a lot of long haul flights and are London based and work in startups/ tech - I think they did it as a side project. I think it only went live about a month ago. I've used it for some Q1 flights for NY and HKG as I'm happy to go Ex Eu as I tend to pay for my own flights but still like to travel in J so I'm happy for flight starting points to be AMS, CPH, etc if it means I save 30-50% on the ticket vs flying from LHR. I did the 3 day trial and then signed up for the £3.99/ month subscription as I have an ongoing need for the tool and I know the guys are paying for server costs etc out of their own pocket so want to support the running costs as it's a great tool for me. When you do the payment (it's done via Stripe), you get an invoice with their personal and ltd company name and contact details etc on it. So I think pretty safe. What I use it for is to find 'good ideas' for flights and then go to ITA matrix to dig out the details for those same flights and then find a site that comes closest to actually selling the same flights at that price. So it's a starting point for my searches and then I switch back to my normal tool kit. Hope this helps!