FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Simon Mall Gift Cards(2017-2018)
View Single Post
Old Dec 28, 2018, 3:19 pm
barrytuneup

good luck with cap1.. They will shut you down for buying GC. I had 2 cap 1 accts. They dont tolerate MS in my experience. And endless FAlerts. Constantly have to call and waste 1/2 hour each time. After 3 calls I was OK..and promised each time it will be OK next time. It was not. Then had to send copy of DL/elec bill. What a scam. They only want low income folks. No MSers allowed. Also both of my sons had the Savor card for the 500.00 bonus. Same thing with them.. Finally was able to buy OV cards in BJ club w/o incident. They also closed my "biz acct" w/o warning. So if you can get buy for a few weeks redeem your awards asap. BTW my sons cancelled the savor 4% cards 1 month after getting bonus. Spent over 2 hours on FA plus had to send documentation etc. Phone calls can talk along time. Plus 3 credit pulls= no go. Plus I was an AU on both cards..after 2 months they sent letters to my sons that I can no longer use my Savor cards due to past "spending not consistent with Business spend". Again.. good luck.