Old Dec 28, 18, 7:16 am
escape4

Programs: M&M SEN; AC SE100k; Qatar Plat; HH Dia; SPG AMB100; Hyatt Globalist; Fairmont Plat
Originally Posted by Starwood Lurker III View Post
Credit card Elite qualifying nights do count towards the 100 nights needed for Ambassador status under legacy SPG criteria.
My ambassador is now back in the office, and she stated the same thing as the other ambassador who answered me during her absence: the 5 Amex nights do NOT count towards the 100 nights. The one new piece of information I received today from her is that the 5 nights count for Silver, Gold and Plat, but do not count for AMB100. That makes no sense to me, but this is what she said.

Not only I find it disturbing to be informed of this on December 28, but also that now I have two different ambassadors directly contradicting the Lurkers.

Bottom line if someone can confirm that I am renewing Plat+AMB for 2019 then it's a non-issue, but if not then I will have a serious beef with this.

In addition my account has been showing online in the last several months "congrats, well done. you've reached our highest level of benefits. enjoy our highest level of benefits until January 2020". This led me to believe that I did not have to worry about 2019 qualification. I hope this was not misleading.

Last edited by escape4; Dec 28, 18 at 7:35 am