FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Marriott Bonvoy hotels in Singapore
View Single Post
Old Dec 28, 2018, 5:38 am
CO-PLAT

Programs: Delta Platinum & 2MM, Marriott Lifetime TIT, Hertz Pres Club, IHG Gold, *A Gold
Originally Posted by SHLTP
Was Vagabond nice? I have not been a fan of and Marriott hotels in Singapore so for - stayed STR, W, Ritz, Westin so might switch to Vagabond or if good or more likelt stick to MO and Conrad
I had no problem with the Vagabond. My Junior Exec Suite was adequate, though a bit tight for two. I've stayed at over a half dozen hotels in S'pore including the Marriott (Orchard Rd.), Sheraton (Scott's Rd.), Ritz Carlton, Concord, Pan Pacific and AMOY. The Vagabond is certainly different. A boutique property with only 41 rooms. There is a video that plays in the elevator with multiple different scenes all mixed together...one of which is a warrior riding a penis! Its less than 10 minutes walk to two or three different metro stations and also walking distance to Mustafa. I wish I would have had a little more time to explore that 24 hour market. I'm not sure how close we were to Geylang, but walking back to the hotel at night, there were several what appeared to be go-go bars along one of the streets. I'm not sure i'd stay there again, but certainly wouldn't rule it out.

As a Platinum Premier elite, we were provided breakfast to order and light (very light) snacks 4:30 -6:30. The only free beer in the afternoon/evening was bottled Asahi. The staff was great.