FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Westin Cozumel, Mexico [Master Thread]
View Single Post
Old Dec 25, 2018, 12:51 pm
marlee1421

Programs: Bonvoy Amb LTT, HHonors Diamond, AA ExPlat, United Silver
Westin Cozumel

[QUOTE=Firebird2k6;30572860]
Originally Posted by marlee1421

Thanks for the post. Happy to hear you didn’t have any complaints! Any comments on the walk ability of the area or did you stay on property?

Right now it’s $135/night more for all-inclusive. I think I can spend that much solo with the expected drink prices (let alone with 2 people) I’m assuming you went into town for dinners and such?

Never saw an all inclusive option when we went, so was not there to consider. We were looking for quiet and relaxing so stayed on site almost all the time. There is a lobster house across the street that is excellent, cash only pesos or dollars (Ferdinand Juniors). Pick your own out of a tank. Only thing else on the menu is soup and veggies and desert.
Hotel food and drinks were fine and not overly expensive. Nothing much else you could really walk to that we saw, but we really did not look far. As I said full breakfast and a nice lunch were included as alternative to lounge being closed. At 135 per day you could probably eat dinner and drink your way to that level.