Old Dec 25, 18, 3:11 am
chris1979

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold & GGL & CCR, HH Diam, Accor Sil, Black Cineworld Unlimited, Tastecard
Originally Posted by madfish View Post

The easiest way would be to set up something direct with a printer and then order individually rather than having to co-ordinate, unless there was a really good deal available to make it worth the hassle of somebody coordinating.
I think we should seriously look into this - realistically, maybe not onsies but t-shirts or so. And when I say 'we', I mean some organised helpful soul (paging @KARFA). and yes, then everyone can order from the same place once designed etc.

re evening / dining options, I am easy. I do agree that a 'table for 75 please' is going to be difficult even with lots of pre-booking and will likely require someone's credit card and some form of pre-ording. so the JER or TLL set up where we have a space in a venue that serves drinks and food, and peeps order whatever they wish whenever they wish, could work well.

though I am also a fan of the pre-JER-DO Friday night curry (in JER) so up for that on Friday night (assuming @Calchas approves).