FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Nickel and Dimed by SAS Airlines
View Single Post
Old Dec 21, 2018, 1:12 pm
highupinthesky

Programs: More than one
Originally Posted by jayxxl
No, it isn't. Star Alliance rules are part of my contractual agreement if I buy a ticket.
And as other has already pointed out. It's clearly stated in th *A rules that low fare tickets are without luggage, no matter you *A level

For now I have not managed even to get in touch with SAS Airlines. They don't have an email (the one they have sends back automated replies), they don't have a facebook chat...
Have you tried the complaint form on their website or the chat the same place. There is also a phone number you can call.

Trust me, I may not be able to get in touch with SAS customers service. But my US Credit Card issuer (I am a 15 years customer) is EXTRAORDINARY good in getting in contact with people who charged me. :-) Did wonders once with Wizz Air. :-)
Don't know what you dispute with Wizz was, but I doubt you will get any help from you credit card company regarding a claim against SK in this case.

My advise. Stop whining. You don't get the same perks with low fair ticket as you do with the more expensive tickets.

Last edited by highupinthesky; Dec 21, 2018 at 1:23 pm