FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - BA223 LHR-BNA on 21/12 delayed - missing connection
Old Dec 20, 2018, 4:14 pm
B747forever

Originally Posted by corporate-wage-slave
I would continue to the airport and check tomorrow how the timings are going. If it still shows as impossible connection for BNA while you are at LHR, I would at Flight Connections T5 discuss the options there. You may need to get a hotel if you don't make it that night, but if BA caused the misconnect then they will pick up the tab for that up to a GBP200 per night guideline, If the connection is definitely missed at LHR then they may put you on a direct flight, but it is possible that BA will shuffle aircraft around and you will arrive in BNA on time.
So there is no point in calling now? Are they even able to rebook me over the phone? I am flying in WTP on the LHR-BNA segment. As of now on the two early direct LHR-LAX flights there are only 2 seats in WTP on BA283 and 1 seat on BA281. Just worried I will get downgraded because most flights are running full. I doubt my lowly status as a BA Silver will make any difference.