FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - MeliaRewards [formerly Sol Melia MAS] program
Old Dec 19, 2018, 3:34 pm
Concerto
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
Originally Posted by JFSV
I have just purchased 35000 points for EUR 126. Overall good deal I would say to top up your Melia account (speculatively).
Where did you actually buy these from? The UK or Spanish amazon site? I too think it is a good deal and am ready to take a punt, in the absence of the Buy Miles option at melia.com.

Originally Posted by dumba
Oh my, you are right! I also can't see this option! It appears in the filter, but doesn't bring any results... In my case I can't buy more points because I exceeded my points purchasing limit for this year. Might this be the reason? Have you bought a lot of MeliaRewards points this year?
To find the 'Buy points' option one must go via points.com portal - there is a link to old design of Melia.com website and there is a 'Buy points' option available, but I see the message that I reached my limit for this year...
Let me know about your experience!
I certainly didn't exceed my points buying limit this year, I didn't buy any. Probably their IT is all over the shop.