FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort [Master Thread]
Old Dec 19, 2018, 2:05 pm
upgrade.me

Programs: SPG, Wyndham, AA
Originally Posted by SantiC
As a couple of people have noted, I would also be interested in any extra activities you did (boats, scuba, etc) and what a reasonable budget would be per day on food / drinks (~$1,000) ?

Thanks!
I did 1 tennis session with for an hour, that was about $140, my GF did an advance dive for about $170, we had a 60min. bamboo massage at approx $320 for both of us, then the shared blue hole treatment at $65 per person. That was the extent of our extra activities. Otherwise we were on par for about $150-$200 for drinks and shisha at Whale Bar for sunset, and $250 after for dinner. The tab was $3k outside of the seaplane for both of us very comfortably for everything mentioned above for 5 days. The free Plat breakfast spared us about $800 for the trip.

I skipped the Maldivian buffet dinner ($165++ per person) at Alba after the first dinner was meh; and they scheduled me for the dinner/ wine tasting at Decanter, but I canceled once I learned it was $395++ per person and not being that big of a fan of wine tastings